UNWRAP THE GIFT OF RELIEF!
Order $40 or more, and we'll add a FREE RECOVERY ICE WRAP to your cart, bringing you double the comfort and care!
CoolxChange provides instant cooling for a refreshing experience. It's easy to use, versatile, and designed to support your well-being.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR FREE COOLXCHANGE:
1. Spend $40 or more online
2. That's it! Your free ice recovery wrap will be added to your cart automatically
Terms and Conditions: This promotion is valid for customers placing orders on Thermoskin.com during the month of December 2023. To be eligible for the free CoolxChange bandage, the order must have a minimum total value of $40 before taxes and shipping fees.
Thermoskin products incorporate the quality standard of world’s best practice in materials, R&D, manufacturing and distribution and will remain the benchmark of the industry.
We will continue the evolution, as we focus on enhancements to the brand and maintain “quality thinking” processes at all times.
- Thermoskin Walk-On range introduced
- Advanced Material Technology and superior comfort
- Assists with everyday management of medically diagnosed foot conditions
Thermoskin revives Mannequins programs with new Red Mannequins into pharmacy
Thermoskin Sport range launched.
Thermoskin launches new look logo and packaging
Support & Braces Supplier – Australian Commonwealth Games Team
- Thermal Support Supplier – Australian Olympic Team
- Thermoskin product being clinically tested at Griffith University
Medical Equipment Supplier 2006 Melbourne Commonwealth Games
Thermoskin becomes partner of the Physiotherapy Research Foundation (PRF) providing grants for research into sports injuries, arthritic pain and repetitive strain injuries
Thermoskin endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA ) as the only recommended thermal support
- UPI move into purpose built Thermoskin manufacturing and administration headquarters in Melbourne, Australia 2000
- CE marketing accreditation gained for Thermoskin
- Thermoskin accredited with AS/NZS ISO 9001:2000 – Quality System Certificate
Thermoskin mannequin program introduced, lifting sales in certain retail stores by up to 200%
Thermoskin expands to export market with U.S satellite office set up in Colombia, South Carolina and distributors in Japan and Canada
Thermoskin begins its association with the Australian Olympic Team by providing product to the medical services division
United Pacific Industries (UPI) acquire the Thermoskin manufacturing, marketing and intellectual property rights from Johnson & Johnson Australia Pty Ltd
Thermoskin Medical International sell the Thermoskin business to Johnson & Johnson Australia Pty Ltd
Successful clinical trials conducted on the effectiveness of Thermoskin as a heat retention product
Thermoskin partners the Australian Institute of Sport (AIS)
- Thermoskin Medical International launch the first heat retaining support in Australia – Thermoskin
- Thermoskin receives the National Pharmaceutical Distributors Association (NPDA) ‘Dianna’ award for the best new product launch in Australia in the Pharmacy OTC (over the counter) category.