Endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association.
Compression and stability support
Adjustable tabs for comfort
Suitable for both men and women
Post pregnancy (only use during pregnancy under instructions from you Obstetrician)
Product contains a synthetic fibre, which may cause allergic reactions. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice. If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional.
Recommend placing product in a delicates washing bag. Machine wash in cold water, Drip dry. Do not wring, twist, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
Covered by a 12 month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials
Rubberised foam, Polyester, Nylon, Elastic - Made in Thailand
1. Loosen all fasteners before putting on belt.
2. Wear the Sacroiliac Belt just below the belt line, across the sides of your hips.
3. Wrap the belt around your hips and join firmly at the front.
4. Pull the two elastic side bands around toward the front and affix firmly.
5. Sacroiliac Belt can be worn during the day to give support as required.
Occasion to be worn
1. Prevention: Thermoskin may be worn prior, during or after activities to help prevent soft tissue injuries
2. Treatment: Thermoskin can be a valuable complement to present methods of treatment. Worn almost anywhere and anytime.
3. Rehabilitation: Thermoskin is an important adjunct in helping rehabilitate injuries as it allows soft tissue to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise following surgery, lay-off or overuse injury.